5- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B (DCDS-B)
- Journal Title : 5- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B (DCDS-B)
- aim / scope :
Centered around dynamics, DCDS-B is an interdisciplinary journal focusing on the interactions between mathematical modeling, analysis and scientific computations. The mission of the Journal is to bridge mathematics and sciences by publishing research papers that augment the fundamental ways we interpret, model and predict scientific phenomena. The Journal covers a broad range of areas including chemical, engineering, physical and life sciences. A more detailed indication is given by the subject interests of the members of the Editorial Board.
- Publisher : American Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
- Issue per Year : 10
- Abstracting and Indexing :
- Current Contents/CompuMath
- Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Reviews
- Science Citation Index E.
- Web of Science
- D6Zentralblatt MATH
- ISSN ISBN :
- Website :