- Journal Title : 4- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A (DCDS-A)
- aim / scope :
DCDS, series A includes peer-reviewed original papers and invited expository papers on the theory and methods of analysis, differential equations and dynamical systems. This journal is committed to recording important new results in its field and maintains the highest standards of innovation and quality. To be published in this journal, an original paper must be correct, new, nontrivial and of interest to a substantial number of readers.
- Publisher : American Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
- Issue per Year : 12
- Abstracting and Indexing :
- Current Contents/CompuMath
- Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Reviews
- Science Citation Index
- Web of Science
- B5AIMS Mathematics accepts manuscripts from all fields of mathematics. All topics are considered and all submissions will be peer reviewed. Peer reviewers will not evaluate a manuscript according to its subject, perceived importance, novelty or ability to attract citations. All articles deemed scientifically and methodologically sound by peer review will be published.
- ISSN ISBN :
- Website :